About Me

My photo
Usually when I write my "About me" it always starts off with : I'm a wife and mother of 3. Well... this time I'll try to talk About ME. I am a free-spirited woman that loves to spend time with family and friends. I love seeking new opportunities to make money using my creative talents. I love music and writing.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Day One: My Personal Mantra

Today's Challenge is to develop a personal mantra and write it in a very special journal.

My mantra is: "Today I will be better than Me".  I chose this mantra to guide my journey because I want to be led along the path that belongs to only me.  I want to develop and design the life that God has created just for me.  The potential I want to realize has been set by my own stars and not by someone else's blueprint.

The journal I chose for myself is a Black 'n Red notebook.  This is very personal to me because it was the type of book used by two supervisors I had during a time period that changed my life.  They helped me realize that the decisions I was making at the time were molding a very frustrating future for me and my children.  At the time, I thought they were just being difficult in their dealings with me, but most of what they said proved to be very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment