About Me

My photo
Usually when I write my "About me" it always starts off with : I'm a wife and mother of 3. Well... this time I'll try to talk About ME. I am a free-spirited woman that loves to spend time with family and friends. I love seeking new opportunities to make money using my creative talents. I love music and writing.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Troubled Teens

This has really become a cliche term.  Troubled teens become unstable adults.  And I've been there.  Sometimes still am.  I am not one who watches news because, in my opinion, none of it is news.  Just media advertisement and propaganda.  But, what do we feed into our children on a daily basis?  When we wake up in the morning to thank God for the chance to enjoy a new day, do we grab our children and thank Him together?  When we stand in the mirror and repeat our positive daily affirmations, have we taught our kids to do the same before they leave for school?

Grab a kid.  Give them a hug.  And teach them to speak love into their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment